Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Leaving in the morning

Guess who has to get up at 4 am to make their flight? Yeah, you probably guessed right... it's ME! When you're trying to coordinate a flight with a second person and you both want specific things in a flight, sometimes you have to get up early. I don't mind though, cuz I'm going to EUROPE! I think I might be a little excited...but I think I'm ready.
-Suitcase under 40 lbs, CHECK
-Carry-on with a set of clothes (in case they loose my bag), CHECK
-Backpack with munchies, CHECK
-Fully charged camera and iPod, CHECK
-Passport, CHECK

What else does a girl need? Nothing I tell you!

I'm not sure what the internet situation will be like in Edinburgh (the first city) but I know that there are lots of internet cafes in London, so worst case scenario would be that my next post happens a week from tomorrow. Hopefully it will be sooner, so talk to you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment