Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Almost there!

Here I am, entering my last week before the trip and I'm getting quite anxious. There seem to be dozens of things to do and I'm praying that I actually remember them! On the bright side I have some fun plans for the next few days! Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend from school, Karly, at a huge mall here in So. Cal. to finish picking up a few things and enjoy some girl time shopping! It's been weeks since I've been with friends... Oh the joys of being home for the summer! ;) And on Friday we're hitting the beach for her birthday! I've kind of been lacking on beach attendance considering that I've been home since May and this will be my first time out!

I finally got a definite itinerary for my trip, so I used a map and plotted out the cities I'll be visiting!
Anyways, I've just got to finish up a few more quizzes from the International Business textbook and I'm done with the pre-trip homework (finally)!

1 comment:

  1. wow you're leaving so soon! have fun at the beach!! Saturday night Taylor will be at a bachelor party so he told me to go out with the girls. I said 'what girls?' haha. I miss you ♥

    ReplyDelete