Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome

So this is my first blog EVER! I will never be one of those people that writes everyday about every little thing, but I'll try my best while I'm in Europe to include all the fun and important stuff! I'll also try my best to include pictures!!! But no promises... [I may not be able to figure it out ;) ]

Right now I'm just enjoying my time at home with Matt and Dad. Having family dinners and going to the movies together. Matt will be graduating from high school next week and as the family tradition follows, Grandma made Matt a quilt for graduation. But she hasn't been feeling very well lately, so today I finished working the edges and it's all ready to be wrapped for graduation!

I have my packing list all ready for my trip and I am working on making a list of things I want to see and do while in Europe, so if you think of anything, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe! You are so cute! You have to go to Paris and see the Louvre- its amazing! Hope you have a total BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you :] My blog is all cute now!! yay. love you girlie

    ReplyDelete