Thursday, June 18, 2009

Baking fun!

So I figured it's about time for another post... This week has been rather busy so far (compared to the past few). I've started picking up the random little things that I need to take on my trip like extra hair pins, mini cans of hairspray, toothpaste, a power converter, dress pants... you know, all the fun stuff! ;) I've also started running over my packing plan to make sure that I eliminate all the things that I most likely wont need so that I have room to pack stuff I get while I'm there. I decided to go see Les Miserables with a group of people while I'm in London! I've never seen it, so that's pretty exciting.

This week has been full of good food too! On Sunday I made Matt and Dad their favorite cookies, and Tuesday Dad made Persian food. Tonight we had the missionaries over for dinner and I made chicken tacos with rice and beans. Then for dessert I used a new recipe to make some really fudgy brownies which were super rich, so I swirled in some lightly sweetened all natural peanut butter to almost made them healthy! These boys better miss me when I'm gone!

1 comment:

  1. oh wow I miss your cooking! so no one eats sweets here so I'm not allowed to make them anymore :[ Packing for several countries must be scary! Make sure your dress pants are universal haha love you!

    ReplyDelete