Thursday, March 3, 2011

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Taco Bell:

Today I decided to give you a second chance. I came in for the $.88 Crunch Wrap and it was anything but Supreme. Had I not gotten my beloved Baja Blast, you would have ruined my entire day

I thought the point of your new campaign was to convince me that your food is delicious, but under the limp lettuce, soggy chips, barely pink tomatoes and cheese sauce that was reminiscent of a broken glow stick, I could hardly taste the single ounce of meat. And while you claim it is 80% "real meat" the 20% secret recipe is the part that makes me nervous...

So thanks for nothing, except the Baja Blast.


Yours truly, 
Nicole


P.S. If you ever stop serving the best soda on earth, you may come to find your restaurants burned as crisp as your chips are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment