Thursday, November 18, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy; Run, Run, Run....

So lately I have been working on a thousand things at once. My classes aren't particularly hard, just lots of work and time required to get everything done. I have had tons of group projects the last few weeks and for those of you who know me, I'm more of a lone wolf when it comes to that kind of stuff cuz I know what I like and that's all i will tolerate ;) But I can see the end in sight! I don't have any more classes until after Thanksgiving break and then there are only 11 days before finals start! And with finals come a whole new set of problems... So for right now I am focusing on work today and then going home to the warm weather tomorrow for a whole week. It will be divine!

I let Kenady convince me to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows at midnight last night/this morning... We had free tickets so that's basically why I went. The movie didn't start until after 12:40 and it was 2 1/2 hours long! Needless to say, I didn't get in bed until way late and only got 4 hours of sleep before I had to get up and head to work. It's a good thing that I don't have to do manual labor, and it's an even better thing that I had a two liter of Dr. P in the fridge :)

On and because I'm sure you are dying to hear all about the movie ;) here's what I thought...

Beginning:
"OK, I sort of remember this stuff."

Middle:
"What the hell just happened?"

End:
"Wait, that's it? Do I really have to wait till next summer to see what happens... yeah probably going to forget by then."

I knew going into it that it would be a 2-part movie, but where they stopped it was stupid. You could at least resolve a couple of things to keep up audience moral...

Haha that sounded kind of bitter, I guess it's a really good thing that I have some time to relax! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment